Wednesday 25 March 2015

Bridal makeup artist in Lucknow

https://www.facebook.com/komal.mahendru
 I was a kind of bride who didn’t care much for backdrops, center pieces; overlays etc. the most important thing to me was that I look best on my wedding day .Now some makeup artist takes that meaning that I want not look like me.  No I wanted to look like the more enhanced version of myself. I didn’t want to look in the mirror and not recognize the face staring back at me. During my makeup trial with my makeup artist, the one thing that stuck me different from all the other was that when I told her I wanted to change something here, or change something there, she was totally cool with it. After the makeup trial even though I wasn’t 100% with the makeup, I still had some more research to do on what I even wanted, I was definitely 100% on my makeup artist. Up until the night before the wedding, I was emailing her picture and sending her messages, she never got upset. Comes the next day, I was so nervous .After getting my makeup done, I looked into the mirror and I looked beautiful, everything that I told her that I wanted did not go in one ear and out the other. It was perfect. For those of you want a more natural, matte look that is what she did and wow.  I truly do believe that in order to have a successful and relaxed wedding day, we have to trust the people we are putting our face in. she is kind sweet, and works magic with makeup. She also did my mom makeup and she looks unbelievable. My mom and I were going for a different look but still amazing. 








5 comments:

  1. Excellent parlour...I am giving 100 out of 100, my fruit facial was relaxing and really softened my skin. Hair cut & head massage was look and good really good hair care tips, will visit soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good, deal was nice "worth" both found it good esp. Facial, Manicure, pedicure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Services, worth every penny spent!!! I Liked the Facial, the Pedicure the waxing, the Haircut.. infact everything...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely great place to visit. Ummmuahhhh

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was really nice blog what you shared..that collection gives good information..keep update with your blogs..
    Makeup Studio in Hyderabad
    Best Makeup studio in Hyderabad
    Bridal makeup artists in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete