Wednesday 25 March 2015

BEST BRIDAL MAKEUP ARTIST IN LUCKNOW


https://www.facebook.com/komal.mahendru
I came across komal by a recommendation made by my friend. I searched over internet and I found komal mahendru website and decided to give her a call. She was very professional and gives me all the information I needed. Komal and I scheduled a makeup trial the day before my wedding. She asked me question based on my daily makeup use. She went for a very natural look and it looked fantastic. My guest absolutely loved it and I received an abundance of compliment. Right from the trial, I knew that I had to finalize my booking with her for the day of the wedding. On the big day she was very punctual and same with her assistant. She worked her magic and made me looked incredible. She did an amazing job, she was a pleasure to have around, and provide much needed calmness to a very hectic day, and she was incredibly flexible and manageable. She started and finished exactly on schedule while also taking her time. She is an exceptional makeup artist! She is extremely friendly and amazing what she does! My mom does not wear makeup and was little uncomfortable with the idea, once she did her makeup not only did my mom look amazing she was amazed at how great the makeup was how light it felt  I received a lot of compliment throughout in my weeding. She is really very professional and friendly; I cannot thank her enough for making me look and feel like a princess on my wedding day.    














6 comments:

  1. Excellent parlour...I am giving 100 out of 100, my fruit facial was relaxing and really softened my skin. Hair cut & head massage was look and good really good hair care tips, will visit soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good, deal was nice "worth" both found it good esp. Facial, Manicure, pedicure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Services, worth every penny spent!!! I Liked the Facial, the Pedicure the waxing, the Haircut.. infact everything...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely great place to visit. Ummmuahhhh

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am Seeing your Article its looking Awesome
    Thanks for share your valuable information keep update your Blogs.
    Best bridal makeup services in Hyderabad
    makeup services in Hyderabad
    bridal makeup services in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank for sharing. I really need this post your blog is very useful to me. Register today to be the next Beauty Queen. auditions going on. Online Registration For Beauty Pageant 2022 in India
    Registration For Beauty Pageant
    Apply For Beauty Pageant 2022

    ReplyDelete